This Guidance and Psychological Counselling program from Cyprus International University enhances the theoretical and practical competence of individuals who will serve in the field of guidance and counseling, with training in areas such as school psychological counseling, family counseling, mental health psychological counseling and career counseling.
- Counseling Psychology master program graduates can work as psychological counselors in educational institutions, special education institutions, pre-school education institutions, as well as rehabilitation centers, psychological counseling centers of universities and human resources departments of companies.
- Students who have completed our graduate program can also open their own offices to work as specialist psychological consultants if they wish.
- Our students, while carrying on to the graduate program of Counseling Psychology, they also conduct scientific researches related to the field, make publications and participate in symposiums and conferences related to the field.
- Our graduates progress in their careers by taking positions in associations, non-governmental or governmental organizations to offer their professional services.
- Group Counseling
- Principles And Techniques Of Psychological Counseling
- Theory And Practice In Educational Administration
- Contemporary Approaches In Psychological Counseling
- Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology View 9 other Masters in Psychology in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Cyprus International University and/or in Cyprus, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree transcripts for each completed academic term/year.
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take the CIU English proficiency exam on campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
International280 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 EUR per module during 12 months.
EU/EEA280 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 EUR per module during 12 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.