This Food Safety and Quality Management e-learning online course at University of Greenwich is based upon the successful taught course, which has run since 2001. Benefit from the expertise and experience of the Natural Resources Institute's (NRI) food safety and quality management team, which has carried out research for over 40 years.
What you should know about this course
- A course for professionals working in food manufacturing, including government officials with responsibility for ensuring food for consumption is safe and wholesome.
- Gain a Master's degree part-time by e-learning and design your own work/life balance.
- Partial fee scholarships are currently available to both home and international students. Contact the Programme Leader, Julie Crenn, for details
- You can also sit the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food Safety (e-learning)
- Food Law and Enforcement (e-learning)
- Learning and Research Skills (e-learning)
- Food Safety and Quality Management (e-learning)
- Food Quality Assurance (e-learning)
- Food Safety and World Trade (e-learning)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 20 other Masters in Food Sciences in United Kingdom
- A Bachelor's degree at 2.2 or above.
- OR an equivalent professional qualification in an appropriate science subject.
- OR a relevant professional qualification and experience in the field of food safety and technology.
- Students educated in a language other than English should have an IELTS score of 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill) or equivalent.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.