The International Banking and Finance program from University of Greenwich explores the role of finance in business, considering effective financial management, corporate governance and business ethics. Emerge with the knowledge, technical skills, creativity and ethical values required to perform effectively in key management and strategic roles and to become a competent practitioner.
This master's degree will leave you well-positioned for graduate roles in retail and investment banking, treasury functions and academic research. Gain a competitive edge with an advanced and critical understanding of theoretical frameworks and applied aspects of banking, financial regulation, financial markets, risk management and corporate financial management.
Careers and placements
What sort of careers do graduates pursue?
Graduates have management opportunities in the banking and finance areas. Recent students and graduates have gone on to work for companies such as:
- Barclays Financial Services
- Interamerican Bank
- Merit Broker House
- National Bank of Greece
- Reserve Bank of Malawi
- Bank of Africa Group.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic English for Postgraduates (Business)
- Research Methods
- Foundations of Scholarship (Dept ACC)
- Dissertation (Postgraduate Accounting and Finance Suite)
- Principles of Finance
- Financial Markets and Risk
- Regulation, Professionalism and Ethics in Finance
- Global Banking: Management and Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- No formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesFinance International Development Risk Management View 786 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have an undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above from a recognised university or higher education institute, or a postgraduate diploma in an appropriate area.
- Mature applicants without an undergraduate degree but with relevant business experience are encouraged to apply, subject to interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12250 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- International - TBC
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.