The Criminal Justice graduate program at Radford University allows students to prepare for management and other careers in criminal justice and related fields. The program is designed both to enhance students' existing capabilities and to develop unique competencies and skills for future academic and career goals.
Students pursuing the Master of Arts degree in Criminal Justice at Radford University must complete a minimum of 36 semester hours from among the following areas: Required core courses (18 credits), CRJU electives (12 credits), and research and thesis (6 credits). Full-time graduate students are required to take CRJU 600 and CRJU 670 during the fall semester of their initial enrollment (and are strongly encouraged to take CRJU 655) and CRJU 671 and CRJU 675 during the spring semester of their initial enrollment. Part-time students are required to take CRJU 600, CRJU 670, CRJU 671, and CRJU 675 prior to taking other courses during the semesters in which these courses are offered. Departures from this policy must be approved by the Graduate Coordinator.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Criminal Justice
- Constitutional Law and the Criminal Justice System
- Criminal Justice Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods in Criminal Justice Research
- Studies in Criminological Theory
- Public Policy and Criminal Justice
- Applications in Crime Analysis
- Crime Mapping
- Environmental Criminology
- Criminal Justice Graduate Internship
- Directed Study
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCriminology View 173 other Masters in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Syllabus of university study - For transfer students, a description of each course or subject studied must be submitted accompanied by a certified English translation. An evaluation of your transfer credit cannot be made without the course descriptions.
- For students enrolled at a U.S. college, the Transfer Eligibility Form must be completed.
- If you have been out of school for any period of time, other than school breaks, please send a letter that explains if you have been working, attending school, etc., along with the application for admission.
- Confidential statement of Financial Support (see required immigration documents).
- TOEFL/IELTS - (see English Proficiency).
International17441 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17441 USD per year during 12 months.
National17441 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17441 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8915 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8915 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Radford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.