This Master’s in Formulation Science course from University of Greenwich helps you understand the principles of making finished products from a blend of different ingredients. You'll draw on current examples from the pharmaceutical industry and the experience of our academics to understand the interaction between formulation components and the effect on finished products.
What you should know about this course
- A high proportion of our graduates go on to doctoral study
- First MSc Formulation Science accredited by the Academy of Pharmaceutical Science
- Study the first MSc in Formulation Science in Europe
- Benefit from industrially relevant content and guest lectures from major industrial partners
- This course is taught at our Medway Campus in Kent.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Formulation of Consumer Goods, Cosmetics and Coatings
- Colloids and Nanoparticles
- Polymers and Structured Materials
- Academic English for Postgraduates (Science)
- Analytical Methods and QA/QC Principles
- Modern Pharmaceutical Processing & Active Ingredient Delivery
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Health Sciences View 164 other Masters in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should have:
- A BSc honours degree normally at 2.2 or above, or equivalent in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy or pharmaceutical science
- Or substantial workplace experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK PT: £1,458.33 per 30 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.