The fashion phenomenon responds to the digital challenge, facing the readjustment of its rules. Social changes, new technologies, social networks, consumer evolution and the democratization of fashion have led brands to rethink their communication and marketing strategies. For many, this “digital age” has been an opportunity to make themselves known, position or even reinvent themselves. The identity of a brand is a key factor to define a comprehensive and coherent strategy, not only in the design of each collection, but also in the business model, the types of products or its target audience.
It is therefore vital that all departments work towards a single goal and give the brand recognizable and common values, thus reinforcing its positioning in a dynamic and interactive environment like the current one. On the basis if this premise we understand the importance of good communication strategies in any fashion and lifestyle business, regardless of size or position. Whether it is part of the luxury retail sector or a small artisan business, it needs an identity.
We are all aware of the significance of the media and the power of influence that has reached this sector, hence the importance of the Digital Communication and Marketing in Fashion, which offers a comprehensive vision, from the foundations of traditional communication to the current digital ecosystem, which will bring us to concepts such as digital communication, blogging platforms, social networks (Flickr, LinkedIn, Vimeo, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.), management tools and analysis, etc., providing students with the skills needed to become effective and multidisciplinary professionals.
Career prospects for the Digital Communication and Marketing in Fashion - IED Madrid graduates of the Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) :
- Communications Officer at a fashion, beauty and lifestyle company
- Communications Officer at a showroom
- Communications and Digital Marketing Consultant at communications, events and PR agencies
- Fashion and lifestyle media professional
- Head of Communications at institutions or foundations in the field of fashion and lifestyle
- Director of Digital Communication
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Strategist
- Digital Manager
- Community Manager
- Brand Content Manager
- Communications Manager at fashion e-commerce platforms
- Web Store Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureProgramme goals:
- Understand the interrelationship of the various sectors involved in the relationship between Fashion and Digital Communication.
- Understand the digital environment and its impact, challenges and opportunities from the perspective of communication and marketing.
- Manage, build and moderate communities that are generated online around a fashion brand and lifestyle with the necessary skills to manage a strategic plan for social media.
- Understand and master major digital tools, devices and platforms.
- Master the techniques of fashion e-marketing.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 15 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Verify the admission requirements and fee structure
- Start the Online Admission Process
- Prepare and send the required documents
- Admission Interview
For more information, please visit programme website.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12100 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 11 months.
EU/EEA12100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12100 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 11 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.