In the Biblical Studies degree from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, you’ll receive an advanced understanding of the Old and New Testament with emphasis on the original Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek texts.
Building on our long-standing commitment to and respect for the original language, the MABS will challenge you go deeper into God’s Word through exegesis courses in the original languages.
- Embodiment of the institution’s commitment to the original text and biblical languages
- Rigorous courses offered in various formats (evenings, weekends, week intensives and online/hybrid) to accommodate your schedule
- Convenient, economical and innovative adult education system
- Renowned, highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Master of Arts (Biblical Studies) students are typically interested in pursuing doctoral work, for which this degree is excellent preparation.
- Others are full-time pastors, bi-vocational pastors or non-ordained staff seeking to increase their ministry effectiveness in the church, workplace or other vocations.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 360 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application Form
- Three References
- Official Transcripts
- Two Written Essays
International23637 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per credit during 24 months.
National23637 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Essex
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.