Therefore, the applicant must manifest faith, moral character, and the academic ability to complete a rigorous master’s program.
An applicant is eligible to apply for admissions to a graduate program at GMU after they have completed a bachelor’s degree from an approved institution. The bachelor’s degree must be a four-year system or over 120 units in semester system. The applicant’s GPA at college level will be considered for admission. The applicant’s GPA at college level must above 2.5. Applicants who graduated college level in different collage system from American standard will be evaluated in different methods.
- Research & Writing
- Info Literacy & Technology
- Church History
- Christian Education
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 654 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
Before a student is allowed to register for courses, admission must be granted. A student desiring admission to GMU must present the following:
- A completed application form
- Application fee of $80.00
- Two recent 2” X 2 1/2 ” photographs
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary schools attended
- Two references (one from pastor, one from a teacher)
- A two to three page essay detailing the applicant’s call to ministry including a self-evaluation of his/her strengths and weaknesses
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.