This Work and Organizational Psychology program from Tilburg University focuses on organizational behavior and psychology directed to work, organization and staff. It offers you the opportunity to become a specialist in Work and Organizational Psychology.
- Lectures are given by dynamic, international research teams of the European Network of Work and Organizational Psychology (ENOP).
- You will learn in small, interactive and international working groups.
The Master's program in Work and Organizational Psychology from Tilburg University prepares you for both academic and practical career. After graduation, you will have the knowledge and skills needed to get started in functions in the fields of work and organizational psychology, human resources, marketing, financial services, policy, consulting or research.
Organizations where our graduates ended up include Deloitte, Rabobank, Arbo Unie, Schouten & Nelissen, Research Universities and Schools of Applied Sciences, various HR organizations and coaching / career counseling agencies.Graduates started or work for example as:
- Human Resource Manager at KPN
- Staff Consultant at Universiteit Utrecht
- Research Advisor at Driessen HRM
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Occupational Health Psychology
- Personnel Psychology
- Leadership and Organization
- Work Group Psychology
- Master's Internship I Work and Organization Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology View 97 other Masters in Psychology in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's and/or a Master's degree in social sciences e.g. Human Resource Studies, Organization Studies, or Business Studies.
- Advanced knowledge in research methods and statistics, specifically quantitative research.
- Knowledge of relevant subjects in the field of Social Psychology, Economic Psychology or Work and Organizational Psychology.
- Experience with first-hand empirical research (i.e. collecting, analyzing and reporting quantitative data).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences (TSB)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of partner universities of the Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.