The Master of Business Administration from The Pamplin School of Business at University of Portland will help you start developing the critical thinking skills needed to identify, analyze, and evaluate complex business problems, navigate an ever-changing environment, and hone the global perspectives needed by 21st century managers today.
Thirteen courses (39-semester hours) make up the flexible MBA program. Students have the option to test out of the prerequisite statistics course, resulting in a twelve course (36-semester hour) program. Evening classes are taught once a week to balance the commitments of school and work.
- Flexible evening program designed for experienced and working professionals
- Develop the critical thinking skills needed to identify, analyze, and evaluate complex business problems
- Features six areas of concentration: entrepreneurship, finance, marketing, operations and technology management, sustainability, and strategy
- 39 semester hours with the option to test out of the prerequisite statistics course
- Opportunity for an international experience
Accredited by the Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation for Sustainability
- Economics and Metrics for Sustainability
- Cross-cultural Management
- Leadership and Higher Level Management
- Social Responsibility in Organizations
- Economic Analysis
- Introduction to Operations & Technology Management
- Principles of Accounting
- Applied Marketing Strategies
- Corporate Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 407 other Masters in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Statement of Goals
- Current Resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts (from all previously attended academic institutions)
- Must be submitted directly from the institution or in a sealed envelope given to the applicant directly from the academic institution
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university recognized by the University of Portland is required
- International Applicants: Transcripts from foreign universities must follow the above guideline as well as be in English or be accompanied by an English translation certified as authentic.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1376 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1376 USD per credit and a duration of .
National1376 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1376 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.