Learn how to make strategic decisions and implement them to achieve business success.
- Taught by renowned professors representing some of the world's leading expertise in the discipline, with a variety of small-scale teaching methods like workshops and coaching sessions.
- Strong links with business practice through real-world cases, practical assignments and guest lectures.
- Opportunity to pursue a dual degree in collaboration with one of our foreign partner universities.
- In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following on top of programs:* The Extended Master, which adds a traineeship of half a year to the regular Master's program.* The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
The Master's program in Strategic Management - Entrepreneurship track from Tilburg University prepares you for jobs that require the ability to identify, analyze and solve the major strategic issues faced by various types of organizations - valuable expertise that delivers abundant career opportunities.Graduates work or start for example as:
- Mobile Manager Benelux at Google
- Account Manager at Canon
- Young Executive Programme at PostNL
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Management
- Strategy Implementation
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Business-Level Strategy
- Corporate-Level Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Strategic Management View 21 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You must have a solid academic basis in the following areas in order to qualify for the Master's in Strategic Management program:
- Management and Organization
- Research methods and Academic Training
Demonstrating your English language proficiency is a compulsory qualitative admission requirement for this program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14600 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2083 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2083 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg School of Economics and Management (TiSEM)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of non-EU partner universities of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.