M.A. in Christian Leadership students showcase strong leadership abilities and are looking to utilize their skills in ministry. Many are full-time pastors, bi-vocational pastors or non-ordained staff seeking to increase their ministry effectiveness in the church, workplace or other vocations.
- To understand the basic content and themes of the Old and New Testaments in their historical and cultural settings as well as the historical and theological dimensions of the Christian faith
- To be exposed to a rigorous study and practice of theology in its various disciplines through diverse faculty voices
- To demonstrate integration through a cumulative educational experience that embraces both academic preparation and life experiences
- To foster passionate commitment to leadership and self-understanding in context of a ministry community
- To foster love for God and his Word and therefore to cultivate the practices of spiritual maturity and Christ-like character, and to understand the Christian's ethical responsibility in church and society
- To demonstrate an awareness of national, racial, ethnic and cultural factors that impinge upon the teaching and modeling of biblical truth, and to develop the capacity for a critical evaluation of important cultural changes
- To develop a global vision for the Christian church
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information visit the program website.
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChristian Studies View 117 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application including a) Personal statements addressing questions about vocational goal, church involvement, encouragement from others, reasons for applying to Gordon-Conwell and an assessment of strengths and weaknesses and b) a brief autobiography.
- Official transcripts sent directly from all colleges and institutions of higher education attended.
- Three written recommendations
- Church endorsement form completed and signed by a church official at the church you currently attend.
- Application fee of $50 (U.S.) for the online application or $100 for the paper application.
- TOEFL score (international students only).
International665 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 665 USD per credit during 24 months.
National665 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 665 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Essex
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.