Become fad-proof for a lifetime of ministry by rooting yourself in the history of the Church and training in the classic theological disciplines.
- The Master of Arts (Church History) at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary will provide a strong historical, biblical and theological foundation for your future in teaching, ministry or further studies.
- By exploring Christianity from the first century to the 21st century, you’ll learn how Christians have remained faithful through many cultures, events and eras.
- C.S. Lewis’ Life, Works and Spirituality
- The Life and Theology of Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Religious Studies & Theology View 797 other Masters in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Three References
- Official Transcripts
- Two Written Essays
International23250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per credit during 24 months.
National23250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Essex
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.