Our master's in Social Work at University of Greenwich will help you to develop the skills and resilience to meet challenging roles. You will learn how to advise and support people at times of difficulty and deal with a wide range of problems.
What you should know about this course
When you complete this course you become eligible to register with Social Work England (SWE).
You can study full-time or part-time. Our part-time route is employment-based, and students must be sponsored by their employer.
We offer opportunities for continued professional development through the accreditation of Practice Educators and through workshops on the Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF) and advancing practice learning for Practice Educators.
- Located at the University's iconic Greenwich Campus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law and Social Work
- Human Growth and Development For Social Work Practice
- Social Theories for Professional Practice
- Skills, Methods and Models of Social Work Practice
- Research Minded Evidence Based Practice
- Policy, Politics and Change
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Health Health Sciences View 244 other Masters in Social Work in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or an equivalent qualification
- GCSE English and mathematics at grade C or above, or equivalent
- A minimum of one year's full-time or part-time experience or equivalent in a social care or advocacy related activity, either paid or voluntary.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7550 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.