The student is exposed to new product development, management of advertising, distribution, and sales administration. In addition, the student will become familiar with the assembly of marketing data, analysis, and the application of quantitative models.
Upon successful completion of the Business Administration, Marketing Management program at Goldey-Beacom College, students will:
- demonstrate an understanding of the concepts, terminology, and approaches in the major areas of management and related decision-making technologies.
- develop knowledge of the terminology and concepts used in marketing and to apply these concepts effectively in understanding the complexities of decision-making in today’s competitive marketing environment.
- demonstrate mastery of advanced knowledge in corporate financial management topics including capital budgeting, cost of capital & capital structures, financial analysis, time value of money & valuation methodologies.
- demonstrate knowledge and skills required to obtain employment in their field.
- develop the skills necessary to continued success in their fields including leadership abilities and a heightened sense of social responsibility and ethics.
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Strategies
- Contemporary Management Theory
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Current Topics in Marketing
- International Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Classes begin every 8 weeks
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing Marketing Management View 27 other Masters in Marketing Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application
- Official academic transcripts, indicating the conferral of a bachelor degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Bank Statement and Affidavit of Support
International31320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 870 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 538 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.