After obtaining the Mental Health Nurse Practitioner course offered by Wright State University you will be qualified to:
- Work with individuals, families, groups, and communities across the life-span
- Offer primary mental health care services, including assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for acute and chronic mental health disorders
- Offer the full scope of therapeutic services, including medication management and psychotherapy
- Collaborate with other members of the health care team to provide the highest quality of care possible
- Work in a variety of clinical settings including private practice, inpatient, outpatient, residential, and forensic environments
- Statistics and Research
- Role Development and Leadership
- Health Policy, Politics, and Issues
- Theoretical Foundations for Nursing Practice
- Nursing Research and Evidence for Practice
- Advanced Pathophysiology Across the Lifespan for Advanced Nursing Practice Credit
- Applied Pharmacology and Therapeutics for Advanced Practice Across the Lifespan
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 777 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- You must apply online for all graduate school programs, including non-degree programs. Paper applications are not accepted. The application should be filled out carefully and completely. Select Not Applicable (N/A) when appropriate. If the application form is submitted with essential information missing, processing may be delayed until such information is received.
- A non-refundable $40 fee is required for each degree or licensure application. A nonrefundable $10 fee is required for each non-degree seeking application or certificate program application.
- Submit one official transcript sent from each institution attended (except Wright State). If you have transfer or College Credit Plus credit, you are required to submit an official transcript from each college where you had originally completed course work.
International24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State14298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7149 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.