The Business Administration, Taxation program at Goldey-Beacom College is designed for practicing accountants and lawyers, financial managers and planners, and those accounting majors entering into the field of taxation. Special emphasis is placed on technical competence in applications of the current tax law as well as tax research.
The program is designed to prepare graduates for careers in the public and private sectors; including public accounting, and tax planning, but will not in and of itself qualify any persons to sit for the CPA exam.
Upon successful completion of the Master of Business Administration degree, students will:
- demonstrate an understanding of the concepts, terminology, and approaches in the major areas of management and related decision-making technologies.
- develop knowledge of the terminology and concepts used in marketing and to apply these concepts effectively in understanding the complexities of decision-making in today’s competitive marketing environment.
- demonstrate mastery of advanced knowledge in corporate financial management topics including capital budgeting, cost of capital & capital structures, financial analysis, time value of money & valuation methodologies.
- demonstrate the knowledge and skills required to obtain employment in their field.
- develop the skills necessary to continued success in their fields including leadership abilities and a heightened sense of social responsibility and ethics.
- Basic Taxation
- Taxation of Corporations
- Tax Research and Communications
- Taxation of Estates, Gifts, and Trusts
- Taxation of Partnerships and S Corporations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Taxation View 1503 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students who wish to apply for admission to the Master degree programs in business must submit the following:
- A completed online application
- Official academic transcripts, indicating the conferral of a bachelor degree from a regionally accredited college or university
International40212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1117 USD per credit during 12 months.
National40212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1117 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.