As a master’s-prepared Family Nurse Practitioner, you will be qualified to work with families to increase their ability to care for themselves and to become informed consumers of health care.
The Family Nurse Practitioner course offered by Wright State University helps you:
- Provide primary care to families and persons of all ages;
- Work in collaboration with physicians and other health care providers to treat common health problems such as sore throats and ear infections, manage chronic illnesses such as diabetes and high blood pressure, and perform and interpret common screening and diagnostic tests
- Care for the person as a whole and not simply the illness
- Provide information needed so persons can make informed decisions about their lifestyle choices
- Role Development and Leadership
- Health Policy, Politics, and Issues
- Nursing Research and Evidence for Practice
- Multivariate Biostatistics for Health Care
- Statistics and Research
- Information Technology in Health Care
- Theoretical Foundations for Nursing Practice
- Advanced Pathophysiology Across the Lifespan for Advanced Nursing Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Administration View 1524 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Graduate School application (online)
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Meaningful Clinical Experience Essay
- Statement of Professional Goals
- Provide name and email address of two references for letters of recommendation
International24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 24 months.
National24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State14298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7149 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.