- You will study human development, Christian tradition in Scripture and history, theology, and Christian education theories. This program can be tailored to your needs to include academic training for certification in Christian education, youth ministry, and for ordination as a Deacon in The United Methodist Church.
- Without exception, Garrett-Evangelical graduates point to their field education experience as key to their seminary education. Our field education program reflects the Seminary’s philosophy that students mature into ministry by knowing, being, and doing. Master of Arts in Christian Education students take one year of field education, serving at the field site 14 hours per week.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Intro to Theological Education
- Practice and Theology of Christian Spirituality
- Person in Community
- Cross-Cultural Immersion
- Introduction to Hebrew Bible
- Introduction to New Testament
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEducation Religious Studies & Theology View 3525 other Masters in Education in United States
A completed application consists of the following:
- Online Application for Admission (found below)
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation, including one church reference and at least one academic reference. MTS applicants are required to submit two academic references.
- Official copies of transcripts from every college or university you have attended.
- A $75 application processing fee which can be submitted online via debit or credit card when submitting your application as final, or mailed to us via check or money order.
- For International Students, we will also need your official TOEFL score.
International785 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National785 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State785 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.