Become skilled in both Finance and Economics, and learn for example how international bodies function (e.g., the European Central Bank), why tax policies are designed the way they are, and what the consequences are for firms in Europe with the help of the Economics - Money, Banking and Financial Markets track program offered by Tilburg University .Career prospects
With a specialization in money, banking and financial markets, you will be skilled in both finance and economics. These combined skills are tailored for a career in banking, other private businesses that are regularly confronted with international policy making, or at (inter)national operating governments.Graduates work or started for example as:
- Finance Trainee at the ABN AMRO Bank
- Trading Risk Analyst at ING Group
- Consultant at IBM
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Economic Analysis
- Methods: Econometrics
- Seminar Financial Markets and Institutions
- Seminar Financial Economics
- Seminar Taxation
- Seminar Competition Policy
- Seminar Economics and Psychology of Risk and Time
- Free Elective Master Economics
- Corporate Governance and Restructuring
- Investment Analysis
- Methods: Game Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 127 other Masters in Economics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics or in a similar program (e.g., in Econometrics) from a university that is recognized by the program management.
- A solid academic background in economics.
- It is compulsory for this program to submit your GRE General Test.
- Students with a relevant degree from one of the official partner universities of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management are exempted from the GRE requirement.
- You need to demonstrate proficiency in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
FundingKoopmans and CentER scholarships
- Scholarship for excellent students enrolling in the Research Master in Economics or Business at CentER Graduate School.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.