Become an expert in economic behavior and consumer psychology to build marketing, financial, and communication decisions on. Apply economic and psychological reasoning theories to understand and influence the consumer, consumption, and financial behaviors.
Study and apply social psychological insights into economic behavior, such as consumer behavior, financial decision making, and marketing.
- Specialist in Economic Psychology.
- Small, interactive, international setting.
- Lectures by internationally renowned scholars from dynamic research institutes like TIBER and Netspar.
Prepare for both academic and practical careers in the fields of economic psychology, consumer behavior, marketing, communication, policy, consulting, or research.
- Alumni are often employed by management consultancies, and trade unions as well as in the consumer products industry and at market research institutes.
- Organizations where our graduates landed jobs include Philips, GfK, Accenture, Rabobank, Bol.com, Nationale Nederlanden, research universities and schools of applied sciences, KPN, Blauw Research, Interpolis, and the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Consumer Science
- The Psychology of Economics
- Money and Financial Behavior
- Psychology and Marketing
- Master’s Internship I Economic Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Psychology View 90 other Masters in Psychology in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's and/or a Master's degree in psychology e.g. Psychology and Sociology, but not with a degree in, for example, Marketing and Communication, Economics, or Business Studies. No exemptions can be made.
- Advanced knowledge in research methods and statistics, specifically quantitative research.
- Knowledge of relevant subjects in the field of Social Psychology, Economic Psychology or Work and Organizational Psychology.
- Experience with first-hand empirical research (i.e. collecting, analyzing and reporting quantitative data).
- You need to demonstrate proficiency in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14600 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg School of Economics and Management (TiSEM)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of non-EU partner universities of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.