Traditional Chinese Medicine from Five Branches University provides guidelines for the development of the curriculum, assessment of the program’s quality and success, and the measurement of the achievements of our graduates.
Graduates with Traditional Chinese Medicine from Five Branches University will be:
- Highly skilled TCM clinical practitioners who assist in the prevention and treatment of disease and effectively diagnose, prescribe and provide medical treatment within the parameters of Traditional Chinese Medicine and integrative medicine.
- Primary healthcare providers with thorough knowledge and skills of the “five branches” of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture, Herbology, Tuina Massage, Energetics, Chinese Dietary Medicine) and the integrative components of Western medicine.
- Competent in the assessment of patients and qualified to recognize medical conditions which require referrals of patients to other healthcare providers.
- Qualified healthcare providers who understands the importance of adhering to universal and professional medical ethics, and the social responsibilities of providing primary healthcare to the public.
- Capable of achieving high-passing scores on the national board certification and the California Acupuncture state licensing exams required to become a licensed acupuncturist (L.Ac.).
- Capable of establishing and managing a private practice and working as an integral part of a professional team of healthcare providers.
- TCM Herbology
- TCM Clinical Medicine
- Western Medicine
- TCM Clinical Training
- Complementary Studies
- TCM Theory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are reviewed throughout the year on a priority status basis.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 722 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Recent photograph
- Statement of Purpose
- Application fee
- Health Evaluation
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Form
- Tuberculosis Test
- Letter of Recommendation – Provide the Letter of Recommendation form to two references of your choice (teachers, employers, colleagues, and/or healthcare professionals).
- Official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended
- A photocopy of the first page of your passport
- Transcript evaluation
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Financial Statement
- A photocopy of your visa, contained in your passport
- A photocopy of your I-20 Form
International14868 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 305 USD per credit during 48 months.
National14868 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 305 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Santa Cruz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.