This International Master in Public Finance at Université de Rennes 1 teaches students the various activities of governments – expenditure policies, tax instruments, macroeconomic and regulatory policies – in an evolutionary, comparative, international perspective.
Graduates from the International Master in Public Finance (IMPF) will be active and dynamic players in processes of management and reform of public sector activities and agencies, in a plurality of institutional contexts and countries. They can typically be employed in:
- International organizations (EU, IMF, OECD, etc),
- National administrations at the central and local levels,
- Banks and financial institutions, especially in the assessment of country specific risks and policy evaluation,
- Nonprofit organizations and think-tanks.
The IMPF offers double-degrees with 6 parner universities (Friburg - Switzerland, Tampere - Finland, Piemonte Orientale and Turin - Italy, Masaryk - Czech Republic and Minho - Portugal). The program also welcomes students from several Asian partner universities and institutions as well as individual applications from all over the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Factorial analysis
- Probability and statistics
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Data envelopment analysis
- Comparative economics of education
- Economics of social security and redistribution
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Public Administration View 10 other Masters in Public Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We require several documents: CV, letter of motivation, transcript of records.
- The application procedure depends on the country of origin of the students.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3770 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 250 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.