Entrepreneurial Leadership from East Texas Baptist University (ETBU) provides students with the opportunity to expand their knowledge in theoretical thinking and current research in the field of business, and then demonstrate an understanding of that
Graduates with Entrepreneurial Leadership from East Texas Baptist University (ETBU) will be able to:
- become intimately aware of the skills necessary to lead and manage a business.
- apply business concepts to business situations.
- apply Christian ethical values into business decisions.
Economics and the Free Market
Marketing Concepts and Strategies
Social Media Information Systems
Business Research and Decision Making
Financial Concepts and Processes
Leading and Managing Change
Strategic Human Resource Management
Formulating and Implementing Strategy
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 2253 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A completed Graduate School Application for Admission accompanied by a $50.00 nonrefundable application fee.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework.
- Submit two recommendations
- Hold an earned degree from a U.S college or university accredited by a regional accrediting agency or one recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Have a minimum cumulative overall grade point average of 2.75 or a minimum grade point average of 3.00 in their last 60 hours of undergraduate course work.
- Students who have earned undergraduate degrees from foreign universities may be asked to submit evidence of a minimum score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), or 79 (Internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International9058 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 366 USD per credit during 16 months.
National9058 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 366 USD per credit during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.