The Family Nurse Practitioner at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio focus prepares the graduate for the expanded role in assessment and treatment of individuals across the lifespan. It emphasizes a multidisciplinary, culturally sensitive, community based approach that focuses on patient care outcomes.
The FNP advanced generalist curriculum provides the opportunity for a student to acquire current advanced knowledge and skills that are refined through extensive course work involving both class instruction and clinical practicum.Upon completion of the program, the student will be able to offer comprehensive, age-appropriate, age-specific quality primary health care that addresses the multiple needs of individuals across the lifespan.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics
- Advanced Health Assessment and Clinical Reasoning: Clinical Application
- Advanced Health Assessment and Clinical Reasoning
- Advanced Mental Health Concepts
- Informatics and Health Care Technologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 684 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- The MSN program requires a BSN degree from a CCNE, ACEN, or NLNAC accredited program. Additionally, applicants must currently hold licensure as an RN in Texas, or hold a compact license with multi-state privileges that includes Texas.
- All MSN applicants will be required to submit three professional references with their NursingCAS application. In addition, candidates for graduate admissions will be invited to interview and submit a writing sample.
International5664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2832 USD per semester during 12 months.
National5664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2832 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for San Antonio
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.