Graduate level coursework combines advanced clinical knowledge and expertise in a chosen area of nursing with the nurse educator knowledge and competencies required to assume academic and professional development roles in schools of nursing, health care systems and the community .
- Theoretical Foundations for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Translational Research for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Leadership and Health Policy for Quality and Safety
- Financial and Economic Evidence in Healthcare
- 24 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 785 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Online application submitted via NursingCAS. View a video overview on completing NursingCAS application.
- NursingCAS application service fee
- Bachelor's in Nursing
- Submit official transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution attended, even if no degree awarded, to NursingCAS. International transcripts must be evaluated by an accredited foreign credential service. For more information regarding international applicant requirements, click here.
- Grade Point Average of "B" (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or higher is required
- Basic statistics course
National50 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 50 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.