The MBA (for the Cyber Security Management sector) course at Coventry University will enable you to gain knowledge of digital information security concepts and an understanding of how they are applied. You can benefit from a rich learning experience and detailed coverage of various digital security technologies.
This pathway includes two cyber security management specialist modules and your project will be in this field too. There will be no reference to cyber security management on your degree certificate, however your transcript will show all the modules you took and the grades you received.
During the course of your study, you should develop strong analytical skills, clear perspectives on strategy and strategic thinking, and highly effective communication and research skills. These are all in demand from employers in private, public, and third-sector organisations around the world.
The global cohort of students on this course offers you the opportunity to explore the importance of culture-sensitive management and emerge as a well-rounded global leader, able to act and succeed anywhere in the world. By studying this MBA you can become part of a truly global network of business people who help and support each other throughout their studies and into professional life.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Models and Processes
- The Geopolitical, Economic and Legal Environment
- Financial Analysis
- Organisational Behaviour and Learning
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Change Management
- Strategy and Decision Making
- Global Marketing
- Digital Security Risk
- Network Defence Management
- The MBA Consultancy Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration IT Security Cyber Security View 22 other Masters in IT Security in United Kingdom
- An honours degree in any discipline, obtained from a recognised university/HE institution, or an equivalent qualification in a business related area.
- Applicants will also need to have a minimum of two years post-degree full-time work experience in a management/administrative/ professional capacity.
International16700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16700 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA16700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16700 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.