As Ontario’s only weekend engineering management degree, the two-year program allows working professionals to earn their master’s degree without interrupting their careers.
Offered by the Faculty of Engineering in partnership with the Odette School of Business, the Master of Engineering Management (MEM) program from the University of Windsor prepares engineers for management roles. Graduates are ready to occupy leadership roles in multinational engineering and technical enterprises and contribute to manufacturing strategies, corporate innovation and operations management. Coursework also includes planning and executing technology commercialization and go-to-market strategies to foster an entrepreneurial spirit among MEM graduates.
While all candidates in the program acquire competencies in accounting, financial management, administration, engineering design, product management, strategy and IP management, the elective courses and the capstone project allow students to expand core skills in one or more of the following practical areas:
- Manufacturing Strategy
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Supply Chain Management
- Product Innovation and Design Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Applied Finance
- Strategic Management for Engineering Managers
- Engineering Project Management
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
this program is not suitable for international students requiring study permits to come to Canada.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 51 other Masters in Management Studies in Canada
- Undergraduate 4-year degree in engineering or closely related discipline
- Minimum GPA must be the North American equivalent of B. Students with substantial work experience may be admitted with slightly lower GPA on probationary basis
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in an engineering related field
- Non-native English speakers must demonstrate English proficiency with IELTS: 7.0 / iBT TOEFL: 100 scores
- Completion of the online application
International15330 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7665 CAD per semester during 16 months.
National5590 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2795 CAD per semester during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.