Build on your leadership skills to accelerate your strategic performance with the CMI Level 7 online distance learning course in Strategic Management and Leadership at Sussex Business School.
How Will I Benefit?
- The CMI Level 7 will improve your leadership and strategic management skills and develop your ability to apply them at a strategic level within your organisation
- Apply the tools, models and theories directly to real-life work-based problems and see the benefits in your organisation
- Demonstrate to current and prospective employers your capabilities, ambition and commitment to professional development
- Significantly improve your career prospects and earning power
- Use your CMI Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership course to progress onto higher levels of study, including MBAs with UK universities in the UK
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
- Developing Performance Management Strategies
- Financial Management
- Strategic Information Management
- Conducting a Strategic Management Project
- Reviewing Organisational Strategy Plans and Performance
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Every Tuesday and Thursday.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management Political Science View 44 other Masters in Political Science in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To find the specific entry requirements for your course, see our Masters courses.
- You also need to meet our general entry requirement: at least an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent) depending on the course you are applying for.
- If you’re an international student, you need to meet our English language requirements, or successfully complete our pre-sessional English course.
- Check our entry requirements for UK applicants and entry requirements for international applicants.
- If you need a visa to study in the UK, we provide you with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). You can view and download your CAS statement through the postgraduate application system.
International248 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 248 GBP per module during 2 months.
EU/EEA248 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 248 GBP per module during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.