Develop and implement your organisational coaching and mentoring strategy with this CMI Level 7 distance learning course in Strategic Coaching and Mentoring at Sussex Business School.
How Will I Benefit?
- Develop a broad understanding of the fundamental skills required for successful coaching and mentoring at a strategic level
- Explore the different approaches to coaching and mentoring
- Focus on the management of organisational culture and change
- Use your management coaching distance learning to progress onto higher levels of study, such as an MBA or Masters course
- Improve your career prospects and, as a result, command a potentially higher salary
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Coaching and Mentoring within Organisational Culture
- Coaching and Mentoring Policies
- Organisational Coaching and Mentoring
- Strategic Impact of Coaching and Mentoring
- Embedding Coaching and Mentoring in the Organisation
- Leadership Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Every Tuesday and Thursday.
DisciplinesStrategic Management Coaching View 23 other Masters in Coaching in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To find the specific entry requirements for your course, see our Masters courses.
- You also need to meet our general entry requirement: at least an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent) depending on the course you are applying for.
- If you’re an international student, you need to meet our English language requirements, or successfully complete our pre-sessional English course.
- Check our entry requirements for UK applicants and entry requirements for international applicants.
- If you need a visa to study in the UK, we provide you with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). You can view and download your CAS statement through the postgraduate application system.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 248 GBP per credit during 2 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 248 GBP per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.