Develop your strategic consultancy skills through highly targeted online training with this CMI Level 7 distance learning course in Professional Consulting offered by Sussex Business School.
How Will I Benefit?
- This CMI training will develop the fundamental strategic skills, tools and techniques that are key to successful management consulting
- Improve your ability to practically apply such fundamental processes and strategies when advising your clients
- Demonstrate to future clients that you are a highly capable professional consultant, with the ability to offer effective and practical advice
- These CMI training courses will increase your ability to win contracts and forge effective, long-standing client relationships
- Use your business consultant certification to progress onto higher levels of study, such as an MBA or Master’s course
- Organisational Structure and Culture
- Entry and Diagnosis
- Group Dynamics and Facilitating Skills
- Communication Strategies for Consulting
- Managing Consultancy Interventions
- Tools and Techniques for Effective Consulting
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Every Tuesday and Thursday.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Strategic Management View 16 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To find the specific entry requirements for your course, see our Masters courses.
- You also need to meet our general entry requirement: at least an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent) depending on the course you are applying for.
- If you’re an international student, you need to meet our English language requirements, or successfully complete our pre-sessional English course.
- Check our entry requirements for UK applicants and entry requirements for international applicants.
- If you need a visa to study in the UK, we provide you with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). You can view and download your CAS statement through the postgraduate application system.
International2480 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 248 GBP per credit during 2 months.
EU/EEA2480 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 248 GBP per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.