The overall mission of the Cell Systems and Anatomy program at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio is to prepare the next generation of life-long learners and critical thinkers to design and execute innovative basic and translational research, and to address the most important and challenging knowledge gaps in basic biology, human health, and disease.
- Basic Histology
- Advanced Histology
- Responsible Conduct Of Patient-Oriented Clinical Research
- Special Studies in Anatomy/Cell Biolog
- Introduction to Research
- Inter-Professional Human Gross Anatomy
- Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- Special Studies in Anatomy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Microbiology View 680 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Bachelor's degree with a Natural Science major (to include general biology, general chemistry, general physics and calculus)
- Undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- A minimum score of 308 (1200 on the old scale) in the GRE (verbal + quantitative) is preferred
International4500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 USD per credit during 24 months.
National4500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for San Antonio
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.