Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya offers a wide range of activities involving both clinical practice and theory. This training covers the full range of restorative treatments, with a special emphasis on the oral rehabilitation of teeth and implants, including training in new rehabilitation techniques such as immediate loading, digitalisation in dentistry and CAD-CAM systems, among others. The course programme also includes specific training related to functional disorders of the masticatory system.
Graduates with Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya will gain:
- The scientific and surgical training required to become an expert in the field of aesthetic restorative dentistry.
- Information on new materials and technology related to aesthetic restorative dentistry.
- Training in research methodology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Adhesion Techniques
- Basic Aesthetic Diagnosis
- Bibliographical Research (Cross-Disciplinary. Research.)
- Biostatistics (Cross-Disciplinary. Research.)
- Dental Anatomy
- Direct Operative Dentistry
- Direct and Indirect in Vitro Operative Techniques
- Indirect Adhesive in Vitro Prosthetic Techniques
- Indirect Operative Techniques and Adhesive Prostheses
- Prosthetic Implantology
- Laboratory Techniques Applied to Aesthetic Diagnosis
- Laboratory Techniques for Fixed Non-Adhesive in Vitro Prostheses
- Laboratory Techniques for Fixed Prostheses
- Multidisciplinary Clinical Planning. Discussion of Clinical Cases
- Multidisciplinary Restorative Treatment
- Oral Restoration, Surgery and Periodontics
- Removable Prostheses
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Health Sciences View 34 other Masters in Health Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Personal interview: A personal interview will be held with the Master’s programme director and coordinator. Students will be assessed on academic merit, teamwork and professional experience.
- English test: oral/written English test (recommended, level B2).
- Pre-registration sheet correctly filled in.
- Certified photocopy of the student’s corresponding degree certificate (with certification)
- Academic certificate of the student’s qualifications (original or certified photocopies)
- 1 photocopy of the student’s National Identity Document (DNI) or Passport.
- € 90 payable by bank transfer, with proof of payment.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter/s of recommendation.
- A negative certificate from the Central Registry for sexual offenders
- A vaccionation certificate that accredits that students have been vaccinated for Hepatitis A and B, tetanus, MMR and that they have had German measles in the past.
International20072 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20072 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA20072 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20072 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.