This Pathology and Surgery of the Anterior Segment of the Eye master’s degree programme from UIC Barcelona has been designed to offer students an in-depth study of the latest developments in diagnosing and treating pathologies of the anterior segment of the eye, as they learn how to use the best tools to help them hone skills professionals need to diagnose and treat pathologies of the anterior segment, through clinical cases and practical work experience.
The objectives of the Master’s Degree in Pathology and Surgery of the Anterior Segment of the Eye are:
- To train students through protocols for diagnosing anterior segment pathology;
- To provide participants the skills necessary for medically and surgically treating the described ocular disorders;
- For students to specialise in the most prevalent pathologies of the anterior segment of the eye.
- The programme’s content has been structured in line with the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) model, whose assessments are measured in ECTS credits. Its eight subjects are divided into online modules that will be taught in our Virtual Classroom.
- UIC Barcelona teaches in collaboration with the Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre, who offer state-of-the-art diagnosis tools, world-renowned teaching staff, exclusive treatments and a wide range of case studies.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Health Sciences View 19 other Masters in Human Medicine in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students with an official university degree from a European Union country
- A photocopy of your degree certificate (or receipt of payment of the fees required to issue the degree certificate).
- A photocopy of your academic transcripts from past university studies.
Students with an official university degree from a non-European Union country
- An original legalised photocopy of your degree certificate.
- An original legalised photocopy of your academic transcripts from past university studies.
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- A photocopy of your national ID card (DNI) or passport.
- An up-to-date CV.
International4620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4620 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA4620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4620 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.