UIC Barcelona also has agreements with a broad network of health organisations and centres in which students will gain work experience in all major areas of health organisation management: clinic and patients, human resources, reporting and control systems and resources.
At the end of the year, the students will convey what they have learned in the Final Master’s Degree Project (TFM), which must be applicable to the reality of these organisations.
This university master’s degree is officially recognised within the European Higher Education Area by the Government of Spain’s Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport and the Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency (AQU). Participants may subsequently choose to further their academic career by pursuing a doctoral degree.
The Healthcare Management programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya is intended for both domestic and international students, as its curriculum covers various healthcare systems and areas of management, both public and private.
Graduates with degrees in Health Sciences or other disciplines related to the health system, with or without experience in health management.
Competences. Course objective
This Master's provides an applied overview of the health sector which enables students to take on responsibilities in health management, directing functional areas and services and professional team leadership in health centers and care for people.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information visit the program website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Original attested photocopy of your university degree
- Original attested photocopy of the academic transcript of your university studies
- Certificate issued by the university where you earned your undergraduate degree indicating that the degree authorises you to take postgraduate courses in the country where the degree was issued
- Two ID-sized photos
- Photocopy of your Spanish identity card (DNI) or passport
- An up to date curriculum vitae
- A letter of motivation
- An attested photocopy of any other university degrees, including postgraduate degrees
- If the original language of the university degree and academic transcript is not Spanish, an original sworn Spanish translation should be submitted of these documents
International8460 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8460 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8460 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8460 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.