The Arts Administration and Cultural Management - Science in Arts Administration programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya takes up to 5 UIC Barcelona students per semester may enroll in this unique and selective programme.
About Boston University
Founded in 1839, la Boston university is internationallity recognised as a top institution for higher learning and research. The University’s 17 schools and colleges offer more than 250 undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and special degree programmes, along with the resources of 23 libraries and over 104 academic centres and institutes. With more than 33,000 students from all 50 states and 133 countries, Boston University is the fourth-largest independent university in the United States. According to U.S. News & World Report, Boston University is ranked #39 in the nation and #32 among the Best Global Universities.
About UIC Barcelona
According to the Spanish newspaper El Mundo, UIC Barcelona is ranked #31 in Spain. The Master's Degree in Arts and Cultural Management at UIC Barcelona is an official qualification that has run for 13 Spanish editions and 9 English editions. It includes a professional approach and marked international character that aims to train people to initiate their own projects in any cultural sector. More than 493 students from 57 different countries have passed through UIC Barcelona’s classrooms, many of whom are current leaders in a variety of organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management for Nonprofits
- The Art World
- Research and Program Evaluation in Arts Administration
- Raising Funds and Grant Writing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Managing Performing Arts Organizations
- Managing Visual Arts Organizations
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- University Master’s degree in Arts and Cultural Management at UIC Barcelona 60 ECTS
- Master of Science in Arts Administration at Boston University Metropolitan College (BU) 48 ECTS (32 U.S. credits)
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Management, Organisation & Leadership View 17 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Spain
While all candidates who meet the access route requirements will be considered, acceptance will be determined based on the following criteria:
- Personal academic transcript of the earned degree
- Professional and academic CV
- Entrance examination
- Personal interview
To be eligible to get an MS in Arts Administration at BU, you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (240 ECTS)
- Currently be enrolled in the Master’s Degree in Arts and Cultural Management at UIC Barcelona
- Have an average mark of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 7-8 on a scale of 10
- Have completed the University Master’s Degree at UIC Barcelona prior to studying in Boston
- Have the required English proficiency of TOEFL 95 IBT or IELTS 7.0
International7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 EUR per year during 30 months.
EU/EEA7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 EUR per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.