The Master's Degree in the Legal Profession at UIC Barcelona is unique because:
- In one programme it covers all aspects of advice and litigation in a practical manner.
- Teaching is based on case studies, with the use of role-playing to simulate real professional situations. The Faculty has exclusive facilities such as a mock courtroom.
- The teaching staff come from the legal world and are active professionals.
- The course offers students the option to take the fast track bar exam preparation course.
You may choose from two optional tracks:
- Development of professional competences (soft-skills), which range from negotiation techniques to leadership skills and emotional intelligence.
- Specialised legal training, with a focus on the methodology applicable to the competitive bar exam.
Developed in collaboration with the Barcelona Bar Association, the Legal Profession programme of Universitat Internacional de Catalunya includes a specific semester of work placements in major legal firms which take part in the programme.
Who it is aimed at. Applicant profile
The ideal applicant profile is someone with a degree in law, a strong interest in practising in the legal profession and the desire to access professional practice with the best preparation. An undergraduate law degree or equivalent qualification demonstrating that you have the legal competencies stipulated by the regulations is essential.
The Master’s Degree in the Legal Profession will help you develop the competences specific to the profession without forgetting human and personal values. The aim is to provide students comprehensive knowledge of advice and litigation and enhance their ability to work individually and as a team.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Administrative Litigation
- Administrative and Constitutional Law Consultancy
- Civil Law Consultancy
- Criminal Litigation
- Labour Law Consultancy
- Trade Law Consultancy
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Law Civil & Private Law View 13 other Masters in International Law in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Degree in law, from Spain or recognised in Spain
- Good academic record
- Certified photocopy of degree certificate
- Certified original photocopy of academic transcript for university studies completed
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Photocopy of national identity card or passport
- Professional CV
- Letter stating student's personal reasons for choosing the master's degree, with special reference to applicability of the knowledge acquired (maximum 500 words)
- B2 level certificate, equivalent or higher, in English
- If the original language of the documentation is not Spanish, provide original sworn translation into Spanish of degree or certificate
International9360 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9360 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA9360 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9360 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.