Want to get ahead in the finance industry? Study the MSc Finance and Investment , a programme from Berlin School of Business and Innovation which is delivered in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts.
For a limited time, you can save 10% on your fees when you apply before 31 August 2021! Terms and conditions apply.
Why enroll on this programme
At BSBI, we have enterprise, success and leadership at our core meaning we’re committed to producing students who have the potential to become future business leaders. Through hands-on teaching methods taught by our expert faculty, you’ll gain an excellent education that can feed into any number of careers.
You’ll study modules including: Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity, Derivatives and Alternative Investments as well as Corporate Finance.
By the time you graduate, you’ll have a wide breadth of knowledge that will enable you to work in a variety of different organisations ranging from start-ups to big corporations.
Why study in Berlin
You’ll be studying in a well-equipped campus located in the heart of Berlin, Germany’s capital, a country which has been ranked as the world’s most innovative country according to the 2020 Bloomberg Innovation Index.
Germany is also the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. By studying in this metropolis, you’ll expand your professional network whilst getting to explore one of the most loved study destinations.
Terms and Conditions for Application:
- Only international students are eligible for this offer.
- Not applicable for European passport holders, they have a separate European fees.
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- Students who have already paid a deposit towards Feb, May or Oct 2021 intakes will receive the same discount upon registering on campus.
- Students who have deferred from any 2020 intake will not receive this offer."
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
You’ll study modules including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity
- Derivatives and Alternative Investments
- Corporate Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 108 other Masters in Economics in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Minimum age: 21
Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience.
You must have at least 3 years of management experience.English language requirements:
- IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT)
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to NARIC), where the method of instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking university must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships can be given for a number of reasons and are designed to support you through your studies by helping with general living costs. They are non-repayable and can be spent on anything from rent and household bills to books and specialist equipment.
- Academic merit
You must demonstrate that you will be able to succeed with and benefit from the programme, explaining what you expect to gain from it.
- Personal statement
You will need to write a short personal statement (250 words) on what taking the programme will mean for your future.
- Financial need
You must demonstrate that you would not be able to take the programme without receiving the scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.