Taking into consideration the emergence of new technologies and constantly changing our environment which leads to uncertainty, there is a huge need for people with entrepreneurial skills who can answer these challenges. Companies are looking for employees who can generate new ideas easily, ready to learn fast and to adapt easily to the everyday changing situation.
The Technology Leadership and Entrepreneurship program at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) consists of two main tracks: Entrepreneurship (tech) and Intrapreneurship.
It offers a unique opportunity to turn students` technology business ideas into successful start-ups (Entrepreneurship (tech)) yet to develop leaders and professionals inside the innovative ventures (Intrapreneurship).
This program offers the unique opportunity to start your own business while studying at university. Other graduates can work as intrapreneurs in innovative companies. Besides, our graduates may continue their studies to get PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurial competences development in the organization of high-tech enterprises
- Leadership, communication skills and team building
- Finance, project estimation and venture capital
- Analytical methods of decision making and entrepreneurship research
- Commercializing advanced technology and venture business planning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship General Engineering & Technology View 4 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s or specialist’s degree diploma/certificate with the list of grades.
- Language requirements:
- Level of Russian proficiency B1 (for Russian-taught programs)
- Level of English proficiency B1 (for English-taught programs)
- Official language certificates are not required. In case you have a language certificate, you can submit it with the other application documents.
- International passport valid minimum for 2 years from the start of an academic year
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3323 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3323 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2667 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2667 EUR per year during 24 months.
- for foreign students: 305 000 Rubles
- for Russian students: 244 800 Rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.