The aim of the Business Administration program at BAU is also to prepare leaders equipped with analysis and problem solving skills and critical and creative thinking abilities, being able to make and maintain effective relations, applying teamwork in the most efficient way, taking initiative and administering risk and change, at the same time applying the values of business ethics.
- Developing strategies, policies and implementation plans to address the issues in the fields of business administration and management, and evaluating the consequences according to the processes of quality
- Broadening and deepening the knowledge about business administration at the master’s level based on the undergraduate level qualifications
- Comprehending the interaction across various disciplines related to the field of business administration, and evaluating the knowledge and skills gained on an interdisciplinary dimension
- Using theoretical and practical information and skills gained at the expertise level in the field business administration
- Analyzing problems requiring expertise in the field business administration by using scientific research methods
- Evaluating a problem in the business administration field independently, developing a way for solution, solving the problem and evaluating the results
- Developing new strategic approaches to solve unforeseen complex issues in the business administration field through integrative and creative elaboration
- Evaluating the knowledge related to the field of business administration through critical perspective
- Communicating systematically the recent developments and one’s individual studies in the field of business administration to the groups within and outside the field via written, oral and visual presentations
- Analyzing the social relations and the norms through critical perspective, developing effective relations, training leaders who are capable of sustaining these social relations, applying teamwork and managing risk and change in the field of business administration
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managerial Skills and Strategic Leadership
- Marketing Strategies and Redesigning Marketing
- Research Methods and Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 20 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Turkey
- Online Application form
- Copy of Undergraduate Diploma
- Copy of official transcript of Undergraduate Records
- Copy of the Passport
- 2 Reference Letters
- Letter of Intent
- Current CV of the applicant
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.