The main goal of the Clinical Psychology programme at BAU is to educate students according to the scientist-practitioner model. In this model, clinical psychology students will have an opportunity to learn necessary research skills that will enable them to apply for Ph.D programs or to be an academician in the future as well as clinical practice skills to be able to work in the clinical area.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Advanced Psychopathology
- Clinical Interviewing
- Field Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 9 other Masters in Psychology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are required to study English Proficiency Exam Scores (YDS: 65, TOEFL: 79, Pearson PTE Academic: 68, Bahcesehir University Proficiency Exam Score: 65, IELTS: 6.5)
- Students, with no official or valid English Proficiency Exam Score, can apply to the Bahcesehir University Proficiency Exam. Choose YES for the question take Do you plan to take Bahcesehir University English Proficiency Exam? Choose
- Copy of translated photocopy of Diploma
- Official transcript (transcript)
- Copy of the ID card (Passport).
- A photograph
- Two reference letters
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
International7900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7900 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7900 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.