You will examine the leading ways in which the global climate change challenge can be addressed, covering adaptation and mitigation solutions across a wide range of sectors and regions.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change Management is delivered 100% online, allowing you to study flexibly and at your own pace, while still benefiting from interaction and engagement with staff and peers around the world.
Who this programme is for
The Climate Change Management (Online Learning) programme from The University of Edinburgh is ideal for those who are passionate about climate change and are keen to contribute to solving some of the most complex issues facing our future.
We have excellent relationships with relevant employers, as well as a great alumni network covering more than 25 nations and providing unrivalled opportunities to link up on research projects and find new positions in the field of carbon management.
The main employment sectors and positions for our graduates are:
- climate change consultancy
- renewable energy
- carbon management project development
- government and NGO climate change advisors
Several of our graduates are also now studying for climate change-focused PhDs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Compulsory courses typically will be:
- Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation
- Climate Change Mitigation
- Climate Change and Corporate Responsibility
With this Postgraduate Certificate you can choose to:
- study it as a standalone qualification
- combine it with our Postgraduate Certificate in Carbon Innovation to form a Postgraduate Diploma in Carbon Management
- study it as one-third of our MSc Carbon Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance
DisciplinesClimate Studies & Meteorology Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 6 other Masters in Climate Studies & Meteorology in United Kingdom
- A UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in any subject. We will also take any professional experience into account.
International5735 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5735 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National5735 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5735 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.