The participants of the Executive Public Health program of Emory University—from both the public and private sectors—earn the same MPH degree as traditional students, but in a hybrid format that combines two on-campus sessions each semester with interactive online coursework. Students are admitted only in the fall semester, and are required to have a minimum of three years of relevant professional work experience.
Applied Practice Experience
All Rollins School of Public Health students complete an applied practice experience (APE) as a part of their degree program.
The core curriculum of the EMPH program addresses the knowledge areas basic to the field of public health and the key competency areas outlined by the Council on Linkages and the Association of Schools of Public Health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Epidemiology
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- Applied Biostatistics
- Social Behavior in Public Health
- Perspectives in Environmental Health
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Health Informatics View 1896 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- 3 years minimum full-time, paid work experience in a relevant field
- Completion of 4-year degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher education or its foreign equivalent with minimum recommended 3.0 GPA.
- Professional goals relevant to track choice
- Commitment to working in public health
- College transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose tailored to your track of interest
- TOEFL/IELTS for international applicants
- WES Evaluation of coursework completed outside of U.S.
Students may enter the Executive MPH program from a variety of professional backgrounds in the public and private sector and must have a minimum of three years of relevant professional experience.
International35850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 71700 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National35850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 71700 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.