Our Computer Forensics and Cyber Security course from University of Greenwich allows students to familiarise themselves with the most recent technologies, scientific innovations and best practice in protecting digital infrastructures, from enterprise networks to Internet of Things environments.
Students are also trained on modern tools and methodologies for conducting digital forensics investigations, spanning the whole range from the collection of evidence to analysis and acting as expert witnesses.
What you should know about this course
- Throughout this course you will study cyber security and digital forensics, system administration and security.
- You will learn how to apply police and forensic methods to detecting cyber crime, using related software and hardware technologies.
- This course includes hands-on training in current forensic tools as used by the police. Students can therefore contribute quickly to the well-being of corporate IT and informational assets.
- University of Greenwich is an academic partner with The Council for Registered Ethical Security Testers (CREST) and with the Chartered Institute of Information Security (CIISec), appointed by National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), which is part of GCHQ.
- Cyber Security
- Audit and Security
- System Administration and Security
- Managing IT Security and Risk
- Network and Internet Technology and Design
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesForensic Science Computer Sciences Cyber Security View 707 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
- You should have an honours degree 2:2 or above in computing or computing science or a suitable numerate subject (e.g. mathematics, physics, engineering, information systems or multimedia) that includes software development experience.
International15100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9750 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK Part-time: £1,625 per 30 credits
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.