Our London-based MBA in International Business from University of Greenwich is an internationally recognised master's degree in business administration and management. We focus on developing your knowledge in business strategy and change management.
What you should know about this course
You can begin in September.
Our MBA combines business management theory with a one-year internship, helping to meet employers’ needs.
Our business, management and marketing courses are ranked in TOP 3 for course variety in London (University Guide 2021)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Global Strategy: Analysis and Practice
- International Business Project
- Global Business and Sustainability
- Foundations of Scholarship and Research
- International Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 901 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have an undergraduate degree at 2.2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute.
- Mature applicants without an undergraduate degree but with relevant business experience are encouraged to apply, subject to interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National15750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 GBP per year during 24 months.
Part time uk: £2,625
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.