Graduates are well qualified to practice in the private health-care industry, nonprofit sector, and government.
- Understanding the U.S. health-care system
- Understanding basic health economics and financing policy advocacy and analysis
Graduates of the Health Policy program from Emory University are well positioned for health policy and management jobs as part of research teams in government, industry, or academia.
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management for Health Care Organizations
- Health Economics
- Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programs
- Public Financing in the Health Care System
- Health Services Data Analytics in the Workplace
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration View 1406 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- College transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Resume (optional)
- Average GPA of 3.32
- MPH Average GRE score of 155 Verbal, 155 Quantitative, and 4.05 Analytic Writing. PLEASE NOTE: The submission of GRE scores are optional for all candidates applying to MPH and MSPH programs
International37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 USD per semester during 24 months.
National37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.