OverviewThe following branches are offered:
- Industrial Engineering in the field of Engineering Management
- Industrial Engineering in the field of Systems Engineering
- Industrial Engineering in the field of Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Since our students and delegates come from a wide variety of industries, class interaction and lively discussion is always a feature of the Wits courses. All courses feature a combination of lectures and case study material, to ensure that delegates leave the course with a knowledge they can actually apply in the workplace.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Aerospace Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 23 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering 4th year or equivalent cognate qualification
- PG Dip Eng with average >= 60%
- The 60% may be reviewed if the applicant has relevant working experience those described in the Differently Qualified Applicant tables.
- A supervisor must be identified and approached prior to application.
International6906 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6906 USD per year during 12 months.
National6906 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6906 USD per year during 12 months.
R 99 580
Living costs for Johannesburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.