About this Degree
The graduate Mathematics - Applied Statistics program from Illinois State University offers students the opportunity for further training in Applied Statistics—training that positions them to pursue additional graduate studies or jobs in many fields.
Graduate students in the Department of Mathematics who demonstrate academic leadership, promise, and strong character can apply for the Mathematics Master's scholarship award.
Applied Probability Models
Statistics And Data Analysis
Advanced Abstract Algebra
Advanced Linear Algebra
- Applied Stochastic Processes
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics Actuarial Science View 363 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- have a minimum 2.8 GPA (on a scale in which an A is a 4.0) for the last 60 hours of undergraduate work
- present unofficial transcripts from each college or university other than Illinois State at which graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
- Upload your resume or C.V. in the application system.
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
International25140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 404 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.