The Languages, Literatures, and Cultures department at Illinois State University offers graduate students the opportunity to take classes from experts in the fields of pedagogy, linguistics, culture, and literature.
Our alumni have gone on to personally and professionally rewarding positions in education, business, social and health services, and academia.Students may choose either Theoretical and Applied Linguistics or Literary and Cultural Studies as their area of emphasis. In addition to coursework, students do either a thesis or comprehensive exams.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cultural Studies;
- French Theoretical and Applied Linguistics;
- Spanish Literary and Cultural Studies;
- Spanish Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Literature View 456 other Masters in Literature in United States
- Have two letters of recommendation that address your academic training, language ability, and potential to succeed at graduate study.
- One letter should preferably be written by a professor or instructor familiar with your academic work.
- Letters must be on letterhead and uploaded directly by the evaluators.
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.