The Economics - Applied Community and Economic Development sequence at Illinois State University is designed for returned Peace Corps Volunteers and students with other development experiences (e.g., AmeriCorps, nonprofit work).
The Stevenson Center for Community and Economic Development coordinates these programs for Fellows, who spend an intense year on campus followed by 11-month paid professional practice. ACED sequence students have a graduate assistantship in the fall and spring semesters on campus prior to field work. Students pursuing this sequence receive a solid and relevant educational opportunity to pursue careers in community and economic development in the United States and around the world.
- Fundamentals Of Econometrics
- Local Economic Development
- Seminar In Community Development
- Community Project Design And Management
- Topics In Administration And Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 716 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- present official transcripts from each college or university other than Illinois State at which graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or 9+ hours of coursework in a master's program.
- Upload your current resume to the application system.
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Contact Information
- Submit a sample of your academic writing (at least five pages).
- Service Document
- Applicants who submit all materials according to the posted instructions and by the posted deadlines, and those whose materials indicate potential for success in their chosen program, will complete a required interview by phone or in person.
International28492 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28492 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 404 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.